We incorporate advanced dental technology into our treatment to increase your comfort and our ability to diagnose and treat you:
- Low Radiation Digital Panoramic X-rays: Uses 90% less radiation and provides immediate images to quickly diagnose hidden problems. Our x-ray gives you a panoramic view of your entire mouth, so that we can better diagnose and treat you.
- IntraOral Cameras: see what we see? IntraOral cameras allow you – the patient – to view what we are seeing in your mouth on the monitor. It helps create a deeper understanding of what issues are present in your mouth.
- Laser Dentistry: soft tissue lasers can eliminate the need for painful numbing shots. No needles! The laser’s numbing effect is a painless way to prepare your mouth for restorative dental work.
- Teeth Whitening Trays: You can trust our whitening solutions to help you achieve and maintain a brighter more radiant smile, every single day.
- Occlusal Guards: used to treat TMJ disorders (jaw pain brought on by nighttime teeth grinding), Occlusal guards are durable, custom fit mouth guards that will ease your jaw while you sleep.
- Athletic Mouth Guards: to prevent injuries while competing in sports or leisure, we offer athletic mouth guards for both children and adults.